Saturday, December 12, 2009

I've had Better

I drove to MD to do some Christmas shopping. Both the gifts I needed....sold out. Lame. Frustrating. Time to revamp plans.

THEN I drove around looking for parking for 2 hours. Seriously. Shoot me now. Just when I start to like DC I have a night where I want to put my head on my steering wheel and cry.

Again, lets attribute this all to being anxious to get home in 6 days!

Me Madre called tonight, I am so excited to spend time with my parents, sister, Jon, Poodle, ANNNNDD WWWWYYYYAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Work Holiday Party tomorrow...bring on the debauchery and please let me wake up feeling somewhat okay on Sunday.

Secret Elf reveal was today. I got this awesome book on walking tours of DC, sooo perfect for me!

ok waaay past bed time.

Night all! Hope everyone is snuggled up and bundled for this cold weather!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!