Tuesday, January 29, 2013

When I get Nervous

When I get nervous (mainly at work), I twirl my hair. Not like the ditsy girl playing with a strand of hair and twirling it around her fingers, but like a good chunk of hair that I flip all around. HORRIBLY distracting I am sure. Talk about ruining my professional image!

Lately it has evolved into twisting my hair into a big bun when I get nervous. Perhaps it distracts me from what I am saying but it. has. to stop. I didn't always do this, so I am not sure where it came from!

I figure by saying it, I will be more aware of it and can hopefully stop myself from fidgeting when I am delivering some uncomfortable or unsettling information in the office.

The goal is to watch myself like a hawk this week and if I have to put my hair up....it will be done.

Yup. That is me.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!