Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm in a New Relationship with....Tom(s)

Well no use in hiding it at this point. I am officially dating Tom(s) at this point. We are pretty much inseparable. We were introduced through a friend and when I was in San Diego we took our relationship to the next level. We go everywhere together right now, and for the summer Tom(s) are just perfect. I am pretty sure this is just the start of a torrid love affair.


Ok I will be the first to admit I was skeptical and a little turned off by the looks of Toms shoes. Ever since  a friend of mine mentioned them to me, they have been one of those things that you dislike to the point that you can't help but fall for and then eventually join the cult.


Toms are magical. I bought my first pair in grey, and they hardly ever come off my feet since I got them in San Diego (happy birthday to me a few weeks later). They are ridiculously comfortable and I must say are pretty cute on small feet. I love having a shoe that is summery but still provides support. Wearing flip flops all the time is starting to get pretty hard on my old lady back and knees so these are a great alternative. I can only wait to order more colors and hopefully get my hands on a pair of the coveted "one for one" pairs.

If you don't know anything about Toms you should check out their website not only to buy a pair of shoes but learn about their "One for One" campaign. Nothing like wearing shoes that are for a good cause!



can we also talk about how adorable the elephant fabric inside the shoe is? Love it!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!