Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Keys To Potential

I love getting up on the weekend and snuggling up with a cup of coffee or tea. I also really like the idea of having a mismatched coffee mugs. I just am not sure I see the fun, or point, of having a matching set of coffee mugs. So I pick up mugs along my way that I like. So far a few of my favorites are:

  • A wizard of Oz mug my mom bought me when we were driving through Kansas together on the way back  from my Texas adventure one summer.
  • A big pink Starbucks mug that was on sale after valentine's day. Sadly it had this cute ceramic heart on a ribbon that was tied to the handle and it somehow disappeared.
  • Kendal brought me great mug from San Francisco and it resides at my office so I can have a reusable mug to stay green.
But I think this one would be a great additional to my started collection:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!