Monday, February 16, 2009

The Breadline

Co-worker/Friend invited me to have lunch with him today since he was going to be a work-a-holic and work on a day when the office was closed (crazy). I met up with him at a great little place called The Breadline. Yelp gives this place some awesome reviews so I was excited to give it a try. The only problem I had was determining what to order! I was pulled towards so many different sandwiches, and not to mention that the soup of the day was turkey noodle, one of my favorite comfort foods! I settled on the salami and cheese sandwich and a glass of fresh lemonade. The baguette was amazing and I don't think I have that tasty of a sandwich for months!

A bonus for going on a day when most offices where closed was the lines that are notoriously written about on yelp, were non existent! The menu also changes daily, something that is another draw, something new the next time I visit! I definitely plan to return. It might have to go on the agenda for when Mrs. Stephanie visits me at the end of the month!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!