Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Quick Post...Idaho Bound

I'll make this brief since I am super busy at the moment.

I have started working full time hours again with my company. I have stepped in to help out with running payroll. Although "Help Out" is a lose term for it considering that I feel like someone has to babysit me when I do it since I have no idea what I am doing. But it is a learning experience and I am ever grateful for the full-time hours. Splitting my time between HR and Payroll is kind of crazy and I normal eat lunch at my desks these days and work at home in the evenings sometimes just so I don't feel like I am falling too far behind in one area or another. I am really grateful as it seems like people in my company really want me here and are willing to let me take on this responsibility because they value me as a part of the company, which is a great feeling.

In other news I am finally traveling home to see WYATT! I am leaving tomorrow and will be in Idaho until next Tuesday. I am so so so ready to meet my nephew, see my sister, have some quality poodle time with the Theo dog, and see my wonderful family. I haven't been home since Christmas, or seen my dad since Christmas so I am very ready for this vacation.

I know I have been a major slacker on here recently, and I am hoping to get better about posting since while I may not do the most interesting things- it is nice to have a record of them.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!