Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday Productivity

Lately I am feeling behind on my personal life. I keep making to-do lists and seemingly never seem to cross anything off or be able to throw any of them away. I do seem to be adding goals and things I am working on to my plate and it is proving to be a challenge to keep all of them as priorities in addition to just day-to-day life as well as my professional life.

Today I completed 3 miles which was good but I haven’t been as good as I would like about going to the gym and running. Since being back from Idaho I have only made it to the gym twice. I did get a new pair of shoes which I ran in today. I had no idea how overdue I was for a pair of shoes- but my run felt completely different!


DSC_0451
I have to say I am really thrilled that for once I have “cute” running shoes. I have always been the person who  has had the “special feet”. Everything from ski boots, tennis shoes, pointe shoes, etc. I have always had to have some sort of shoe with a special feature to accommodate my less than ideal feet. This usually has resulted in owning the ugly shoes for all of my sports and activities. But I do have to say these make my feet look itty bitty and I love the lime green and teal.
I also managed to take a practice GMAT test today which I have been putting off for weeks now. Unfortunately I was hoping to do better than I did after the amount of studying I have put in so far- however it could be worse so I guess I am managing to retain some of what I study. I am hoping to get another 2-3 hours of studying in tomorrow along with a variety of other things knocked off my to-do list.

p.s. check out that quality of my new shoes picture!! Who got a big girl camera for her birthday???!!?? (This girl!!)

1 comment: