Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baby it's Cold Outside!

This may be a first. It is a Saturday, and there isn't Idaho football on TV, and somehow I am not skiing with my Dad!! It is so cold here that on the mountain it is six degrees!!! BRRRRR! A little too cold to make skiing fun! I am spending the day waiting for a package to arrive, shopping and maybe if I can squeeze it in...a little baking!

My Mom treated me to a manicure this morning which was such a treat. Granted I don't have nails still...**note to self: stop stressing out and taking it out on my nails! But my hands are super soft and groomed quite nicely!

A favorite pastime has been torturing the poodle by putting Christmas decorations on him. This morning he sported a giant red bow off of a package of cookies. He puts up with it, but always looks at me like "what did I do to deserve this!"

I have a large amount of shopping to knock out in the next few days. I am dreading the crowds, I can feel a headache creeping up on me already!! Wish my luck to find the perfect gifts for my family!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!