Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Little Bit of Dedication

So for the few of you who follow along, I realized I need to be better about posting. I think at first I had blog bliss, where I loved my new blog. The sensation wore away, and now I just need to be more diligent in posting about my adventures. I have done a lot since my last post so it is going to take me a bit to get caught up I am sure. On a personal note:

Work is still going very well. I am getting to know some more coworkers and that is making me enjoy my job even more. I think I am finally making some decently valuable contributions which I have been told people are recognizing! So yay!

I have been trying to get on a regular work out schedule without being too stringent. I am really hoping to start dancing again when I come back from Christmas in Idaho. But thanks to the senior 30 (i avoided the freshman 15, only to have revenge take hold my senior year) I am needing to loose some weight and strengthen (since I don't want to re injure my hip, which is prone to pain and what not). So I have been utilizing the apartment gym and am starting to get into a habit of working out every day for an hour which is challenging on the days that I work but I have also noticed the benefits of better sleep, less junk food eating, and a better mood.

I will be getting to go home for a very extended Christmas break! (HuRAH!) My work is awesome like that. I will be doing some work from home, which is fine and I will welcome a little but of money inflow to help pay for rent in January.

It snowed a bit here, a very light dusting this evening, but it was beautiful and put me in a great Christmas mood. I am very excited to get home and get into holiday season full swing!

Well hopefully I will get caught up on my postings soon!

1 comment:

  1. Really glad your work is going well and that you get to have a nice long visit to ID!

    ReplyDelete