Thursday, June 27, 2013

These Are Some of My Favorite Things


My love for Idaho is no secret and this sweet print of my beloved hometown captures how fantastic Boise really is. (All of these city prints are so great!)
► We are on a paletas kick- making about 1 batch a day and having a dedicated drawer in our freezer for them right now! These amazing ones from Joy are out of control good!
► I have to nerd out on HR stuff every once in awhile since I've been surrounded with it for almost 8 years now (EIGHT YEARS! Wowza!). I am always intrigued by perfecting the interview (on both sides), and I loved the concept behind this method of interviewing. 
► I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel to one of my all-time favorite books-turned-movie, The Devil Wears Prada. Anyone else get the chills I get when I hear the "Don't be silly. Everyone wants this" line? 
►I had to borrow this link from Cup of Jo, since we all know my feelings about this age of social media and how I feel we are losing touch with the most important aspect to our existence.
►With my goal of getting more crafty, now that I have more space, I would love this stamp, which will also be versatile as I hopefully move back to the Best Coast.
►Summer is in full-force here, humidity included, so naturally all I am thinking about is cold weather and skiing. Initial research for a hopeful European ski vacation started here today.
These bracelets would make such perfect on-the-fly gifts for girlfriends. Modern day friendship bracelets.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!