I swear that Pinterest has become my cooking 101 class! I have had more success with Pinterest recipes than I have ever had in my life!
Anyways. Make this salmon. Paired with some rice, sauteed spinach, it was the perfect post-workout dinner!
Baked Salmon with Garlic and Dijon
Author: Natasha of NatashasKitchen.com
Skill Level: Easy
Cost To Make: $10 – $12
- 1.5 lbs salmon
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 large OR 3 small cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1.5 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ⅛ cup mild olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Lemon slices
Preheat the oven to 450° F and line a rimmed baking dish with foil.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley, 2-3 cloves pressed garlic, 1.5 tsp Dijon, ½ tsp salt, ⅛ tsp pepper, ⅛ cup olive oil and 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice. Mix well.
- Cut salmon into even portions and lay them onto your lined baking dish skin side down.
- Generously brush all sides of your salmon with the sauce and top with fresh lemon slices.
- Bake at 450°F for 12-15 minutes or until just cooked through. Don’t over-cook or your fish will be dry. Voila! Easy, excellent dish.