Saturday, October 9, 2010

Stamping Me Crazy

A few weekends ago I was down in Charlottesville for the PBR (yes, bull riding that's right and more about that later) but I went into a store called "Rock Paper Scissors" and saw some Japanese masking tape. The practical non-crafty part of me said not to buy it. So we left empty handed. Naturally now I have thought of 900 uses for the printed blue tape. So I have been on the hunt. Well not only did I find some amazing online stores to buy Japanese tape (I am still narrowing down my choices) but I also found some stamps that (for obvious reasons) I am lusting over. Cutetape has some seriously temping items to purchase, but right now these key stamps are high on my list. 


1 comment:

  1. Get it!! I have the masking tape and I love them!! right now i have them stacked as a makeshift pencil holder :)

    ReplyDelete