- What you are doing with your life.
- A job you love and are really good at.
- The idea of what "comes next".
- What you want out of everything. Everything.
- A group of friends that provide endless entertainment.
- A flawless relationship.
- Classy bedding. Adults sleep in nice bedding. And their beds are always made. Perhaps even when they are in them.
- A stocked fridge and pantry. And the culinary skills to just whip something up when they get home.
- Lots of heels that you wear all the time.
- A place for everything
- A house with enough bedrooms for all those little tiny humans you plan on birthing any minute.
- People who report to you. Kids, employees, husband, etc.
- Eating breakfast. That you made. With your significant other. Reading the paper.
- Adult clothes.
- You magically exceed being five feet tall.
- No crying. Except when you are really sad. Your a strong woman that people respect.
- Coming home to your very own dog.
- Credit cards.
- A nice shiny new car.
- Vacations with family, friends and significant others.
- Christmas trees. You start having your very own real one.
- Season tickets to the ballet or philharmonic.
- Brunch. Every weekend.
- Lots of skiing. Every weekend (after brunch naturally)
Right now I am a perfectly underdeveloped twenty-five year old who buys too many sponges:
Can't make her bed in the frenzy of the morning routine (and sleeps with bears):
And who survives on cereal, coffee and wine (when things get really rough):