I shy away from posting some of my crazy irrationalpotenitallyrationalbutidon'twantogothere thoughts right now.
Readers Digest version: Things are really hard right now.
But in the spirit of dichotomy and trying to see the two sides to everything right now I am going to follow some Rockstar Diaries inspiration and tell you 10 things that are making me happy right now. (I know--right?)
1) My family. My sister calling to tell me she wants to talk steam mops when I know she is just calling to make sure I am still going to work and taking showers. And my mom leaving me facebook messages. And emails from my dad. And videos of Wyatt.
2) My new boat shoes. (Alright Sam....you win)
3) That fact that fall is right around the corner. So close you can almost feel it.
4) Friends. 'Nuf said.
5) Knowing I am not the crazy cat lady with the really dead Christmas tree that I met tonight.
6) Paper straws.
7) Listening to songs from the Jazzercize days with E.
8) S'mores bars. These are unreal.
9) Grey's Anatomy is back on!
10) Fall beers. And Cider.