Monday, December 3, 2012

Baby on Board!

For the Royals that is....

Christmas came early, when Wills and Kate announced that they are expecting today!

I could not be more excited for the royal couple and the future babe! If you are anything like me you practically fell out of your chair at work today with giddy excitement. I loved having multiple people tell me I was the one to break the news to them and how it "was fitting it came from me".

I love me some Wills and Kate! Congrats to the happy couple and if you've heard, we can hope that Kate will be feeling much better soon after some nasty morning sickness!


Now if you will excuse me I need to figure out what I am going to send them as a baby gift and also start a Pintrest board on all things baby I think Kate should have! Oh, and I need to get my ad up to be their au pair. I also need to figure out how to make sure that my offspring will be eligible for an arranged marriage, or to study abroad with the little royal!


2 comments:

  1. It IS exciting! :) I think the american media might be just as or more excited then the british media. with good reason, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would be just as excited as me!! I am so excited for them!!

    ReplyDelete