Thursday, January 23, 2014

These Are Some of My Favorite Things



Two of the best things in the world, together! Reminds me that I need to find a girl scout so I have my source for cookies.
►While I am "too young" to have experienced this yet, but these words about marriage are good to read. 
►I need an excuse to bake some Wild West themed cupcakes so I can buy these amazing cupcake toppers.
► Having just finished a book, I have been on the lookout for a new one. This one getting astounding recommendations and reviews. 
► With the Olympics right around the corner (eeee!), this site has been stealing some of my time
► Have your handwriting made into a font! I need to submit mine.
►My "office" needs a serious face-lift, and these boxes might be the place to start. Pretty & functional. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!