Saturday, November 15, 2008

Alli Caught Harry Winston


So I am reading the new book by Lauren Weisberger, "Chasing Harry Winston" (Author of the Devil wears Prada), which I had to wait for over three months on a waiting list from the public library. But finally I have it! It is a quick read, and if you want something fun and entertaining, this is the book. Well anyways, on to the the more exciting new that I got last weekend when I was taking Kendal to the airport are to meet with her Uncle and Cousin for dinner. (You can read Alli's story on her blog)

Well we are driving and my phone rings. And I see a strange number so I don't answer since I want to enjoy my last few minutes with Kendal. Well it rings again. So I google the area code...and it tells me that it is a phone number from Springfield Missouri. So i get a little nervous because Alex has family in that area and I was jumpy about a small disaster or something have occurred.

A few moments later, Kendal's phone rings, and she answers. I hear her say "It's Alli!", which I casually think "oh fun!", but don't really register what I big deal this is since Alli is studying abroad in Geneva. Then Kendal says " Oh my gosh, hold on let me put you on speaker phone and say it again!" and all I had to hear was "Sean prop..." and I started screaming. Alli's boyfriend pulled off one of the most romantic and amazing proposals! Eiffel tower, Jules Verne Restaurant, a confused Alli and a beautiful (well we are guessing :) ) ring. Well I almost killed us in the car. Screeched into a parking spot at Ruby Tuesday's and continued to scream. Kendal and I said our goodbyes and then I was left alone for my 45 minute drive back to hyperventilate and cry out of happiness for her.

So Congratulations Alli and Sean!!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!