Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sick...blah

Blech. Woke up Saturday morning after an amazing night out (more details once I start feeling better) with a nasty sore throat and other awful symptoms. I literally was awake maybe 6 hours yesterday.

Today the throat is a little better (hurah--probably not strep then) but I don't feel much better. Luckily it is probably just a nasty case of a cold, which makes it so I don't have to use money I don't have to go to the doctor, but also means I have to struggle through with just some Tylenol and cold medicine.

It is also super lame to not have a TV to keep me entertained while I feel like death! boo.

Hopefully I will turn a corner sometime today and be ready for the week ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I'm sick too! Hope you feel better! Rock those netflix...PS your vacation looks like it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete