Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Alex's 24th birthday was yesterday. It was a pretty low key birthday, but I think he enjoyed the day. After work I went to his place of employment to join in on a happy hour event they were having, and then Alex and I ventured to the Mat Hatter bar a few blocks away to have some bar food and drinks. We then headed to Crystal City to watch the Huskies...boo that they lost!! We then came home and Alex opened his second gift...Top Chef the computer game. We have both been playing non-stop since last night. It is very addicting even if it isn't horribly complex. We also are both such big fans of the show that the "Judges Table" and characters make us laugh. Glad I made a solid birthday investment!


To back track, Alex's other gift is opening day tickets to the Nats. I am pretty excited for it...hopefully Obama will throw the opening pitch!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!