Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Re-visiting

I always read things about how it is important to revisit your goals to make sure you are progressing. I also thing it is time to evaluate how practical and realistic my 23 before 23 is. Here is the list with my comments! I still need a 23rd thing to do!

1) Lost 10 pounds- getting there
2) Get hired full time- I think this is out of my control and self-defeating (think of something new)
3) Make my 100th posting- this will be my 61st post---39 posts to go!
4) Start 52 Card Pick Up-- need some more inspiration
5) Start volunteering somewhere- got to get my act together
6) Stop biting my nails- maybe if I wasn't so damn stressed out (must think of diamond that will grace my fingers at some point!!)
7) Only drink 1 soda/week- Change to only drink 1 regular soda per week, diet is okay
8) Do not check facebook for 1 week- need to buckle down and do it!
9) Turn my cell phone off for three days- not sure if I will survive
10) Donate my hair to Locks of Love (completed- December 2008)
11) Take one photo a day for a month and make a photo album- need to set a start date
12) Go to the top of the Old Post Office Tower (November 2008)
13) Complete a scrapbook
14) Only drink water as a beverage for 1 week- lets scale back and say 5 days, weekends are hard!
15) Read 20 books- easily done, probably already done but I haven't tracked
16) Do not eat meat for two weeks- need to do it
17) No alcohol for one month, ummm scaling back to two weeks
18) Host a dinner party- too embarrassed by my apartment
19) Start studying for the LSATs- not sure I want to go to law school anymore
20) Take a trip somewhere I haven't been before- does Maryland count?
21) Send 5 friends hand made greet cards- V-day cards!! DONE!
22)Go to dinner and a movie alone on valentine's day---done
23)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!