Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Joke is Over...I Have a Couch

This past weekend we made a crucial addition to the furniture situation in the apartment. Drumroll please....



We now have a couch. Now it isn't an incredibly attractive piece of furniture, but it is black and white (fitting my decorating scheme) and it could be worse. It also has a hide-a-bed so more places for friends to sleep if they come visit!

It feels amazing to look in my apartment and actually feel like it is a place to live rather than just a place to come at the end of the day and to store my stuff. I am really want a TV now and a dining room set to replace the desk.

I moved my big desk into the sun room, which will work until it is super hot (not good for the computer and electronics). It is too bad we don't really have anywhere else to put it since I hate the variable temperature in the sun room.

I will post pictures of the couch soon!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!