Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am writing about my houseplant...oh no.

Our friends Dave and Kym gave us this darling little (yes it was little and cute) house plant as a thank you for watching their two cats while they vacationed to England the end of last year. I have never really had my own house plant so I am kind of surprised that it is still alive. I moved the plant to our sunroom once it got above freezing so it could see some actual sunlight. And what did I do....I created a monster plant! It gets bigger everyday! I feel kind of bad because I know I need to replant it since I know the bowl it is in is probably full of roots now. It really is a pretty plant. It finally started to grow some...blossoms (I don't know what they are) but they are very interesting.I also have been reading how plants can help keep the air clean in your living space so I am glad to have the little guy around.




Here's some photos of my green friend:




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!