Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Auntie Annie...I have a NEPHEW!

Yes, rumors are true! I am an official AUNT! My beautiful sister gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby boy this afternoon. I could not be more thrilled and excited for the new addition to our family!

Baby does not have a name yet but he weights 6 lbs. 10 ounces and is 20.5 inches long with a 14 inch head (my dad can be responsible for that one!)

I don't have any pictures yet or much more information than that, except that baby, mom and dad are healthy and happy.

I am going to try to get out there in the next few weeks to meet my new nephew and let him get to know the coolest aunt ever...I am going to spoil him rotten.

As cliche as it may be to say this, my whole life changed today and it feels so exciting/strange/new/different/thrilling that this little baby has come into my sister's life and is forever apart of my wonderful family that I could not love more!!

Congratulations Nicole and Jon! I am so excited and happy for the both of you and what this little baby is going to bring to your lives!!!

BABY GAP here I come!!!







ps. in other news I was contacted by an awesome company today for an HR position. And for once I feel really good about the opportunity... we will see what comes of it!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats congrats! And what a wonderful aunt he has! Post pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray! So happy for you and your family :)

    Also, cool news about the poss HR opportunity!

    ReplyDelete