Friday, September 17, 2010

Do you ever?

Get that feeling that something big is brewing and you are just like a sitting duck waiting for it to come at you. Not necessarily in a bad way but just that there is change, commotion, rustling in your life?

I may be crazy but I get flutters in my stomach, start anticipating and getting anxious/nervous about whatever "it" is. And then wait.

Well that is where I am. I just feel like something is changing or moving or going to jump out and attack me (or not). Case in point: I am ansty pansty right now, hence this insomniacesque post.


Anyways, I will let you know what comes my way. If anything.

Week recap and weekend plans:

Monday: Super stressful and all around bad day. Somehow we survived. I also went to bed at like 10:30 Sunday, Monday, Tuesday night, and oddly it made me MORE tired the next day! How does that work?
Tuesday: Busy busy busy. I am not sure when things with work are ever going to slow down again. Maybe I don't want them to. I love being busy but I am really run down.
Wednesday: I looked forward to Top Chef allll day. A somewhat disappointing and sad ending (seeing angelo cry and lull around in bed asking for his doctor's permission to cook was pretty funny). Watched the finale in good company, combined with some good food and had a general all around fabulous evening.
Today a whirlwind where I still just feel like I am ten steps behind on everything. I worked late and then treated myself to a big bowl of my favorite guilty pleasure food and a bad/amazing chick flick. Yes I just finished mopping up my tears from watching Letters To Juliet. How awesome am I?

Pretty awesome.

I need to set aside a lot of time this weekend to getting my life organized and getting a game plan in life for my ADPi position. some craft time may be necessary as I have 9056 and 1 projects in my head and really need to start using some of the supplies I have stock piling in my shoebox room.

Hopefully sometime to catch up on a blog about Erica's visit AND my trip home to see the little man and the family!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, the "winds of change" feeling. I love/hate it. I hope it means good things are coming to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo!! I'm curious to find out what that big change is going to be (as I'm sure you are as well)! Keeping my fingers crossed for you <3

    ReplyDelete