Monday, March 21, 2011

Jazzercise- Take One

That is me in the back right and Erin to the left of me.

Or not.


In fact their were not any leotarts, scruniches, leg warmers or headbands. Rather dissapointing.


Regardless the lack of 80's attire the class was awesome.


A little background on this:

Erin found a Tippr for 2 months of unlimited Jazzercise classes at a location near both of our offices. After a little prodding she convinced me it would an awesome idea. She did a great job reaching out to the instructor and finding out about the class and then tonight we took our first plunge into Jazzercize. I can say- I laughed. I really didn't know what to expect. It was anything but a cheesy 80's music video. It was awesome. Great music, and I can tell you it is a workout! I am so excited for the next two months. We are going to try to go twice a week, and for sure once a week. I'll keep you all posted on our progress! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely feeling it tonight. I think it was the heavier weights.

    Also, don't wait until maƱana...

    ReplyDelete