Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hair Woes

For some reason winter in DC just massacres my hair and skin. Naturally dry skin just requires lots of lotion. But my poor hair! I am growing it out again to donate it to Locks of Love (this will be my 4th time!) and I am trying to just keep the dead ends off when I go get a hair cut. Needless to say my hair isn't in the best style right now. I have been using a straightener to curl my hair maybe once or twice a week and then the rest of the time I just blow dry my hair with a round brush and call it a day. For some reason the dry weather has cause my hair to just fall apart this year! It has never been this bad! My hair just feels brittle and yuck! It lacks that pretty luster that is used to have-especially when it got long like this. So here is my question for all you in the blog world. Has anyone used this:

drugstore.com

Or do any of you have any tips/trick/products that you use to combat brittle hair?

1 comment:

  1. The winter is killing me too! My nails keep breaking, it sucks. I hope life is going well over on the east coast!

    ReplyDelete