Monday, January 16, 2012

When the Points Count

I took the plunge. We I am in week three of counting points the Weight Watchers way. It is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, but I am trying my best to stick with it. I signed up for only the online version since I knew with work there was very little chance I would get off early enough to ever make it to the meetings. Luckily the online points tracker is super easy to use, keeps you crazy accountable and really has made me think about what I eat (and also why am I eating). I need to get a more reliable scale but so far I have seen some results in just how my clothes are fitting.

I have probably been giving myself too much flexibility on the weekends, but I have realized that if I don't have a few days where I am less restrictive I get super demotivated about the whole thing. So thank goodness for the weekly flexpoints and the activity points! Hopefully since my hard earned money is on the line here I will make sure to stick with this and see some real results.

Has anyone else tried WW? Did it work for you?

1 comment:

  1. I've never done it before but I use a site called My Fitness Pal and it's kind of the same idea. Keep us posted on how it goes!

    ReplyDelete