Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Difference Between Men & Women

The other day I received an email from Amazon suggesting some books I might be interested in. The email read:

Andrea,

Are you looking for something in our Wedding Books department? If so, you might be interested in these items.


Here were the titles:

  • The Wedding Book: The Big Book for Your Big Day
  • Bridal Bargains: Secrets to throwing a Fantastic Wedding on a Realistic Budget
  • The Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer
  • The Busy Brides Bible for Planning a Fabulous Wedding Without The Expensive cost of a Wedding Planner
I could not resist and I forwarded the email to my friend Ashley and said "This says something about my life..."

Ashley: How funny if the bf was getting the same recommendations.
Me: Ha! Over his dead body. He is getting titles like:

  • How do get the milk without buy the cow: A man's guide to training his woman
  • Help! I don't ever ever ever want to get married and my girlfriend is leaving picture of rings around
  • Please no, anything but marriage
  • Never a Groom, Always a P-I-M-P

And that is the difference between Men & Women.


End of Story.

 

3 comments:

  1. Never a Groom - Always a PIMP - hahaha! awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, those are hilarious!

    Thanks for the tips on Houston, that pie sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete