Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Go Team Jason

I am not sure how, but I came across this Team Jason website awhile ago, which then led me to Geri's blog. Jason has Cystic Fibrosis, and just got the call in the last 24 hours to get his new set of lungs. Geri just posted a facebook update saying the Jason was awake and doing well with his new lungs earlier today.

 For whatever reason this couple has caught my heart and I have been sending these two my thoughts and prayers for the last few days.They are a really inspiring couple and I love the small glimpse into their lives to see how their love has provide such a deep level of support to get such a scary thing.

If you have a few minutes you should check out the Team Jason website, see the moving video explaining Jason's situation and take a look at Geri's blog too!

If you feel inclined you can even donate to help with the medical expenses that I am sure are adding up for these two! Their story, and the past few days of Jason's life have really reminded me 1) how precious life is 2) how important the people you love are and 3) how amazing life is, that we can find medical innovations to extend lives. Breathtaking.

Anyways, hope you enjoy their story as much as I do and can throw some good wishes their way for a speedy recovery for Jason!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!