Monday, September 17, 2012

Lack of Focus Monday

I am realllllly struggling to get myself together today. My pit stop to grab coffee signalled "one of those days", complete with a someone cutting in line, a guy who wouldn't get off his phone and beating the temptation to also order a donut due to sheer sadness that is it Monday. So how about a list of good stuff?

I want one of these state stamps, or one for every state I have lived in.

Alexis Russell rings? One of each please!

A reminder of how to keep the negative out and the positive in!

Would love to buy these for all of my friends.

Baby Panda at the National Zoo! Looks like I'll be making a trip soon to see the little bundle of joy AND then new sea lion exhibit.

I'm trying to give up twitter, but apparently I am not the only one who doesn't seem to think I could give up my Pintrest account.

Hang in there Monday-goers, we are half way through and only 4 days more till the next weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love finding other DC-ers!

    All of my Mondays seem to be like this lately. I blame the season change. I love living somewhere with a fall but the time change for daylight savings always screws me up!

    I adore your good stuff list! Especially the baby Panda until I read HuffPost yesterday and found out it passed away... sad face :(

    Glad I found your blog! Adding to my Bloglovin :)

    xoxohannah
    www.signedxoxohannah.com

    ReplyDelete