Monday, May 24, 2010

I wish I wish I wish

Alright here they are...finally some more grounded birthday wishes:

These are on the list since my hair is getting long enough to the point that straightening it doesn't make it look "hip" or "edgy" anymore but rather just young. It takes me double the time to get ready these days since curling my hair adds another step BUT if I had these I could dry, roll and then makeup and dress and then voila! My hair would be curled while I was multi-tasking.



My one suitcase is nearing the end of its life and buying luggage isn't something I really find all that exciting, so maybe for a gift I would be excited about it?



If these really work like they show on tv...I must own them.

And thanks to anthro, I would love these weekend clothes staples:




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!