Saturday, May 15, 2010

Still Not Anywhere Near Practical

Alright, to continue my birthday WISHES (yes they are JUST WISHES!!) I am sad to say...I think I want an iPad. Mainly because I have wanted a kindle or something that I could digitally store books on. Anyways, I don't really want to talk about it since I kind of hate to admit I want one. But yes, I want an iPad.

I saw this the other day too:

I really like how modern this watch is, but yet still retains a classic and timeless look. Via Macys by Burberry.

For awhile now I have been thinking that it is probably time to let go of my sorority t-shirts and figure out some way to hang on to the memories associated with them rather than having a stack of them laying around. The idea of cutting them up use to make me really sad. But the reality is, I am too old to wear them. So I would absolutely love to have a quilt made out of my t-shirts. Campus Quilt Co. has done some amazing work and I would love to have something made like this:



Well that is all for now. I am exhausted. Ready for Friday. (Tomorrow is Pickle night with Erin!) I am looking forward to a great weekend. I am hoping to sleep in and maybe hit up a delish brunch as I am craving breakfast foods. Any plans this weekend friends?

2 comments:

  1. ipad might be better than the kindle. one of my friends really wanted one, but ended up returning it due to costs- you can't share digital books bought on amazon.

    Have you checked out Rado watches? they are super cute, too :)

    I can't say I did much this weekend- except for a lot of wondering where the time went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooo! the ipad is just a giant and more expensive ipod touch!

    ReplyDelete