Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Gatorade and Tylenol Diet

I don't even know where to start. I feel so awful. I tried to search for an image to share that would convey the level of misery I am feeling. But I quickly found that in fact a puppy with an ice pack on its head 1) does not represent how awful I feel and 2) irritates me (which happens when I can't sleep, speak, breath or eat normally.

I. am. sick. blah.

So I will be back when I am done living off of Tylenol cold and flu and/or have seen a doctor and/or slept for 6.78 days and/or stop being irritated by pictures of dogs with ice packs on their heads.

Sneeze.

At least I am not requiring the air conditioning to be running on high since I am so cold I am wearing pants and a sweatshirt in addition to a down comforter and fleece blanket to bed.

Ok. Taking my dying body to bed.