Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Four D's

A constant joke really serious pact I have made to myself about the next phase of my life is that I want the 4 D's. Now it has taken me some time to iron out the details of the priority order, but I will be the first to admit i will take these in any quantity and any order!

The Four D's:

1) Dishwasher

Pretty excited about the idea of not having to hand wash each. and. every. one. of. my. dishes. I've been hand washing everything for almost 4 years now. I am SO ready to have that phase of my life behind me!

2) Dog


While I will always love Theo with more love than my heart can hold. I know that I do want my own dog, and would be one proud owner to a furbaby in the form of a poodle. I just can't get enough of their loving personalities and cuteness faces!

3) Diamond


annnnnnd we all know what this means. So.... Ahem. Boyfriend. Make magic happen. I kid I kid!.....Kind of.

4) Washer/ Dryer

Oh man. What I would do to just throw my clothes in the washer. Maybe even get a little crazy and jusst dry something to get the wrinkles out! I am so over lugging piles of clothes to the basement to do hours of laundry, and have to watch my clothes like a hawk to make sure someone doesn't move them!


Oh how life changes when you become a big kid! I can't wait for the next phase of my life and getting some of the D's. (Maybe one D will come with some of the four C's!)

What are the things you want for the next phase of your life?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!