Tuesday, April 2, 2013

These are Some of My Favorite Things



- I read this article forever ago, and I am still so inspired by the concept. If you are Boise, represent and support this awesome effort.

-Easter came and went quietly in my neck of the woods. I didn't even consume a single peep! Perhaps I will have to make some homemade ones so that I can get my fill!
 
-I am a strong advocate for better labor laws and policies, particularly ones that support women and new mothers. There also seems to be some gender role benefits from this as well! Pretty sure I wold love having my husband take paternity leave.
 
- Shoes tend to be one of my favorite things to shop for. Kate Spade and everyday comfort? Cute. Even more on my radar are these super comfy and adorable looking sneakers for summer. Now to decide which color!

- We get to see this musical soon and I am so excited after all the great things I have heard.

-For my winter and ski themed wedding, this may need to be purchased.

-Another skiing themed piece of art, would be this great addition to a wall.

-Is anyone else super excited for Mad Men to start this weekend? I keep watching the trailer over and over again.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!