Friday, February 14, 2014

Taliesin West

I have yet to write about Christmas and my longbutalltooshort trip back West. Not only was I home with my family, I also got to go the BFs cousin's wedding in Scottsdale. While we were in Scottsdale we had a little bit of free time before catching our flight back up to Idaho. The BF had planned for us and his mom to get to go see and take the tour of Taliesin West, the winter home of Frank Lloyd Wright, and the home of FLW school of architecture. Seeing Falling Water in Pennsylvania was so fantastic, that I couldn't wait to get to see Talisesin West.

It was stunning. There isn't much use in me trying to use words to explain or describe much of this, so I will let the photos walk you through the property.



Taliesin West

Frank Lloyd Wright House

Frank Lloyd Wright Taliesin West






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!