Tuesday, February 18, 2014

These Are Some of My Favorite Things

Favorite Things List

If you are like me you have a plethora of Instagram photos- but what to do with them? Printic is a great option- but isn't exactly cheap. I stumbled across this tutorial the other day, that I might be willing to give a shot. 

I love a good list of advice- particularly when it comes to advice regarding your twenties. This had some particular gems that really hit home for me. 


The day-to-day lives of dancers have always fascinated me. I love this side by side comparison of a "normal" life to a dancers life. 


A good cup of of chai is one of my favorite warm drinks. With all this blustery winter weather here in DC, this recipe that a friend recommended is on my list of things to make. 


Winter always makes me crave pasta, and this recipe is looking pretty tasty. Followed by this dessert, I am pretty sure I'd have a meal made in heaven. 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!