Monday, June 21, 2010

A New Addition


Sunday morning I met up with a close friend of mine from Idaho who is out here interning for a month at Eastern Market. I briefly checked out Eastern Market when Saramarie was here and I fell in love with the jewelry booths and fresh produce. E and I enjoyed some delish crepes (thanks for spotting me..I owe you!) and then picked out some really pretty necklaces. I had a hard time deciding what to get from Silverado Jewelry but I finally settled on this horribly classy and simple necklace:


It is a bit difficult to see, but it is two circles of hammered gold and silver and it sits on a really neat chain. I love that it has the two metal tones and I know it is going to be a staple in my jewelry rotation. It also was a complete steal! It was right around $30, which is very affordable for a piece of jewelry I am going to wear a lot! The website for Silverado jewelry is not up yet, but keep checking back here so you can check out all of the beautiful jewelry that is offered. E got a very similar necklace and I love the idea that I will think of how much fun I had with her while she was in DC when I wear this necklace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!