Monday, October 27, 2008

HAY! Adams!

I have been searching for a venue for my office for an upcoming meeting, and well I lucked out and scheduled an appointment to see the beautiful meeting spaces in the Hay Adams Hotel. Right across from LaFayette square, it is historic, had a spectacular view of the White House and The Mall, and not to mention, takes-your-breath-away decor and architecture. I have definitely placed this hotel as one of the places to stay in my lifetime.










On my brief tour, I was allowed to see the roof top terrace which is where much of the press coverage will be taking place on the night of the elections.




This was the view from the rooftop:






The entrance and foyer is breathtaking:


For more stunning photos and some history about the hotel you can check out their
website.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!