Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bridesmaid Inspiration


So I usually think about dresses, rings, decor, location etc for weddings but I came across this necklace today and I would love love love (Shout out to you cole!) to have my bridesmaids wear these. I am like 99% sure I am going to have a very neutral palate for my wedding colors (if and when that even occurs) but I don't want neutral to=boring. But rather me to really focus on lavish details and dramatic things like this necklace!



Necklace: Vera Wang found on: FashionFuss


A little bit more Vera for you all. But I am in love with this!



Vera Wang Dress as seen on Bravobride

I am a big fan of large sashes and big full skirts that are odd layers of fabric. What I really like is the back of this dress has all those layers and they look unfinished but completely polished at the same time. Stunning.

2 comments:

  1. hah! you know i would wear that necklace. i would wear that on a regular day also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you seen these??? I am IN LOVE with them (sorry it's a japanese site..)
    http://blogs.glam.jp/glamchic/2010/04/15/%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%AD%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%8A%E3%83%BB%E3%83%98%E3%83%AC%E3%83%A9%E3%80%802011-spring-collection/

    ReplyDelete