Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shopping List

So a few things I have on my "need to purchase/budget" for:

1) A bed. As it is right now my ridiculously comfortable bed just hangs out on my floor, thank goodness it came with a box spring! But after many months of contemplating...I think this is the final decision:



Photo: Ikea.com


2) New Laptop- My parents gave me some money for Christmas and I just have had a lack of commitment to purchase this guy:





Digging the white. Just need to have some commitment to press the "purchase" button.


Photo: HP.com


3) The Wonderbar


I am a little nervous to spend $40 on this, BUT due to some of my allergies to certain prescriptions I am about to break down and see if the Wonderbar is really a "wonder". All the reviews RAVE about it, so I believe this would be a solid $40 spent. I am sure I will write a review once I make the plunge!



Heard & Seen: UrbanGrace






4) This jacket from American Apparel





With a pair of black leggings and my new headband. Excellent


2 comments:

  1. Great Blog!
    Your Articles are very interesting.
    I would love it if you came and read my blog about formula 1.
    I have all the latest news and updates right on my site.
    Plus extras.
    http://formula1motorsportcentral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete