Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Life Sights

I saw this guy the other day when I was walking home from Jazzercise.



That dog has to be at least 120 pounds and he was seriously over half way out the window! I started to walk away after a did a double take but I back tracked to creepily take a picture because I knew it was just too good to walk away from.


On an unrelated note I was trying to get my closet under control. (It really is amazing how messy I can make that small little room--I am debating showing you all a picture but I am going to decide against it so there can be no hating on me). Anyways, I m going through my middle dresser drawer to see if there is anything I can part with and to fold my plethora of T-shirts that after months just get tossed around and jumbled. But I pull out ALL the clothes in the drawer, get to the bottom, and discover this appalling sight:

Yes that is the bottom of the drawer that has collapsed. This is just a documented proof that IKEA furniture (especially the really really cheap stuff) has a total of three moves in it before it just loses its ability to function.

So now we are on the hunt for a new (but very affordable dresser) or a role of duct tape to put this baby back together. (Right now I am leaning towards the role of duct tape!).

1 comment:

  1. they have colored duct tape. and maybe these days there's a sparkly kind???? will keep my eyes out for one ;)

    ReplyDelete