Wednesday, May 15, 2013

These Are Some of My Favorite Things


We all know that I loooovvvve me a good wedding, but Barbie and Ken's wedding album captured probably one of the best weddings evah!

I made gluten free cookies from a recipe a friend passed along (1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, 1 egg, some chocolate chips. Mix. Bake. Done). I found a similar recipe from Emeril and I have to say....we eat these like they are never going to be any more!

I have clearly been late to finding out about Kate Spade Saturday, but I want one of these bags!

While I haven't been an avid reader of A Beautiful Mess, I am excited to try out their new app.

I'm still on my reading kick, and I am craving the chance to get my hands on this book about the girl I followed for so long.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!