Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Oh, It is just you Monday.

Sigh.

Monday morning was rough. If it hadn't been for the new dress I was saving to wear for one of "those" days, I might have stayed slid down to the floor and laid like a starfish sprawled out, hoping the day wouldn't start. Luckily, I had picked this up after work one day when I was engaging in some retail therapy with Ashley.

 
 
I still need to get a belt for it, but I love it. It is no fuss, light weight and grown up all at the same time.
 
Regardless of the dress, which kept the gloom at bay. This is what really kept me going on Monday:
 
Source unknown- sent to me by a co-worker
 
Ok. Sorry SORRY for all those sensitive eyes out there. Perhaps a little inappropriate, but it has been a doozy of a few weeks at work and I am really in need of a one way plane ticket, a poodle, bottle of wine, and tropical island where no one speaks English.
 
Alas, I highly doubt anyone is showing up with a giant check and whisking me away.
 
Now on to more fun, less, boo-hoo updates.
 
I made my first Hazel & Olive purchase tonight. Molly has really sold this as an awesome store, and I have been eying this dress and finally just couldn't tear my eyes away. (Molly also has her own adorable store, Molly Suzanne that you should check out). 
 
 
 
I guess we can say Happy early Birthday to me? Yes, it is true. Birthday month is upon me. Eeek. I can't even think about it yet. I'm getting old people! OLD! I also just dropped my first 10 pounds on Weight Watchers. As I am sure some of you remember, I started WW last year in January and it was kind of a flop. I lost a little over five pounds, and then I just dropped off the wagon. I do have to say...you have to want it, and be ready to make changes. I think the last time I did it, I wasn't ready or prepared to plan, improvise, and invest the time and money health eating can require. So far I feel a lot more motivated this time around. I try my best to keep fruits and veggies stocked and front and center as part of my eating plan. Portion control has been huge, and I know I am slowly making steady changes that seem to be sticking.
 
So while work is wearing me down. Hopefully I will be wearing some pretty cute dresses these next few weeks.
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!