Sunday, November 22, 2009

BrushumBrushumBrushum

As some of you know I am very....particular about my toothbrushes and teeth hygiene in general. I use toothbrushes like it is my job, since I tend to brush regularly, and also can't stand the feeling of a worn out toothbrush. Granted I feel a bit bad about the nine hundred toothbrushes I have placed in a landfill somewhere but to my sheer joy I stumbled on a green alternative that makes my OCD tooth brushing habit a bit healthier for the environment. And it comes in fun colors too! (Husky Purple anyone?)

Made by Preserve, their toothbrushes are made from recycled yogurt cups! The bristles are new, and then brush has a neat angled design to get into the hard-to-reach places. And to top it all off...once you are done with it...mail it back to be recycled again!!

Checking out the Preserve website today (go ahead...I know you want to order your recycled toothbrush right now) I also found a toothbrush subscription....A-mazing!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!