Sunday, November 8, 2009

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS

Thanks to our awesome new brokers Jessica and I were given four front row tickets to the friday night Caps game. Jessica brought her husband and I took Ben to take advantage of the $295 face value tickets ( I love networking!).

The game was really fun, always helps when your team wins (Go Caps!). Yes that is right, I am actually cheering for a DC team these days. Ut-o you may say, I can't think about it. I am on overload with my new found DC residency, license plates, and now sports teams!

I rather enjoyed the chance to bang on the glass and get super into the game. Best part, on all the replays on TV today, you can see the four of us sitting in the background. Love it!

We are sitting right behind the Geico sign:

Jessica and I:







After the game Ben and I grabbed some drinks at Clyde's and then called it an end to an awesome evening.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!