Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love...Seriously?

Has anyone else noticed that this season of the Bachelor is really awful? Like really awful. I almost throw up watching Jake fly girls around in planes and give the supermodel a rose. It all is a little much. Hopefully the drama this season will provide some humorous relief.

However lets take a moment to pause and reflect about the idea of guys running around with long stem roses dishing them out to the women they wanted to get to know more. Can you imagine being handed a rose, just on a date, wondering what a guy is think... lets just take the guess work out of affections! I think this is a brilliant idea. Lets ruin real life with some fabulous reality tv show perspective!

Also if I could get some dream dates to go along with those roses to jade my perspective of the guy...that would be great too.

I don't mean to be a hater. Honestly I am a huge fan of the Bachelor, but I do have to laugh, as this season so far as been way over the top! Can't wait for the rest of it.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!