Saturday, January 16, 2010

Naming Game

I have been thinking about this for some time and I am wondering if it is time to potentially re-name and re-brand the blog. Tales from Washington DC seems a little less fitting as I have morphed my blog from being strictly about the going-ons of my new found DC life (and lets be realistic now...it has been a year and a half later and while I know I still growing into this city and this city of the country I can say that my life here is now growing, and not just struggling to start anymore) to more of a compilation of my life, my thoughts, things I like, things I don't like, etc., that perhaps it is time to refocus the name of the blog to reflect the new me and the new direction of the blog? Thoughts? Opinions?

One idea I have had so far ( I haven't gone through any research to see if this is already in use and I am sure it is) is a play on Potato-Potato, or something that incorporates potato and apples (Idaho and Washington people). Maybe this is just all inspiration from another one of my new favorite blogs: Blackberries to Apples. Or if someone can come up with something about morphing from Drew to Andrea or anything else that incorporates the following nuggets of information: (Carly I am expecting some great suggestions from you)

Ballet
Skiing
Sun Valley
Aunthood
ADPi
Boise
Idaho
Poodles


I am sure this is just the start of a discussion on renaming this blog, but at least it is on the table now. So there...contemplate. Ponder. Invent. Then let me know. Mk. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I think you've got something there with Potato/Potato - ima brainstorm about that!

    ReplyDelete