Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sending some Love Love Love


Not only is this the title of one of my favorite songs by Tristian Prettyman it is also the title of my sister's new BLOG!!! That's right, now I legitimately have a "sister blog". A brief introduction of one of the people I love most in the world.


Nicole is my older sister and she lives on the other side of the country (or shall we say the "right" side of the country?). Anyways, Nicole is beautiful (gorgeous! But taken...sorry guys...and like really taken....as in check out the bling on her left hand taken), athletic (runs, bikes, hikes, skis, rafts, kayaks, etc, etc.) , amazingly smart and talented (architect), and mom to the most adorable baby you will ever lay eyes on! Little Peanut is seriously the biggest joy I have ever experienced in my life (yes I know, not even my child) but he is a blessing and she is such a great mom (and J is a great dad!) to him!


That is a super quick overview of Nicole the person. Nicole as a sister...


is amazing.


So go get yourself some LOVE LOVE LOVE and go check out her blog. Blog readers meet Nicole; Nicole meet my blog readers.

This is a super bad photo (photo of a photo) but this was when we were in Victoria for my graduation celebration and Nicole and I found all these stuffed animals and we started taking pictures holding their hands, high fiving them, attacking them, etc and there is a series of them. Pretty darn cute we are!

1 comment: