Friday, July 24, 2015

Oh Hey! Friday!



Holy Moly! I love weekends. I love Fridays, and I LOVE Fridays that come around really fast because a week seems to fly by. 

Since I am trying (trying being the operative word) to get back in this blogging saddle, I figured it would be fun to link up with two of my favorite Idaho bloggers...whom I can only hope I will get to meet once I am on the right side of the U.S. of A. I figured I'd use this to do some "catch-up" and talk about 5 big things that didn't quite get document on this blog over the past year.

1) Wine Tasting in Oregon

Thanks to the BFs work; we made a long weekend out of some travel for one of his projects and got to go wine tasting in the beautiful Dundee area. It was a crazy relaxing day and weekend.

2) Epic Bachelorette Party


One of my nearest and dearest tied tied the knot in April; and to celebrate she threw one heck of a bachelorette party in Phoenix, AZ. Spring training, Whiskey Row, and time at the pool. It was a wonderful long weekend before I got to spend some quality time in Idahome.

3) Monticello

Last fall my parents came out and I checked off some final things on my DC bucket-list (not that I really have one because I just want to get away from this place). We took a nice little road trip and went down to see Monticello- and it ended up being one of my favorite DC experiences. 



4) Indiana Wedding

Two of my really good friends got married to each other this May in Indiana on the beautiful IU campus. It was a lovely wedding; and it was really fun to get to see a little bit of campus as well.


5) New York

While my company isn't in New York; it is close enough that popping in isn't too hard and we actually did this for a team event back in December. It was amazing getting to see the city at Christmas time.




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!